İNGİLİS DİLİNDƏ CÜMLƏ QURARKƏN VƏ TƏLƏFFÜZ ZAMANI BURAXILAN SƏHVLƏR



common mistakes

1) it's depend - it depends
   it  depends of - it depends on

2) i took a coffee ... - i had a coffee
    i take dinner - i have dinner

3)I use it for .... - I use it to ....
I need glasses for read- i need glasses to read
4 ways for improving english- 4 ways to improving english
she run for catch the bus- she run to catch the bus

4)I am exciting about that- i am excited about that
he is interesting in music- he is interested in music
i feel so boringi feel so bored

5) is good - it's good
is easy -it's easy

I haven't a car
I dont have a car 
I have not got a car 

this music is more batter- this music batter

they are never can be together
they can never be together


i am working in a bank since 8 month-
have been work ina bank since 8 month

one of my friend is an architect- one of my friends ia an architect
i am thinking - i am consdering
we are thinking- we are considering
she did'nt do nothing- she didn;t do anything


i am giving an exam next week-
iam taking an exam next week
did you went to the party?- did you go to the party?

Resul come back in Azerbaijan
Resul come back to Azerbaijan

The people entered into the movie hall
The people entered the movie hall
He teachs very well , isn;t it ?
he teaches very well, doesn;t she ?

you are hiding something , isn;t it ?
you are hiding something , aren't you ?

i cut my hair yesterday
got my hair cut yeterday

i love listening music-
i love listening to music

What's the time in your watch?
What's the time by your watch?

Resul and all are coming here
Resul and the others are coming here

The climate of Azerbaijan hotter than Switcherland
The climate of Azerbaijan  hotter than that of Switcherand

She is married with a doctor
She is married to a doctor

Every Students like the teacher
Every student like the teacher

Where i can find a bank?
Where can i find a bank?

When i will arrive , i will call you
When i arrive , i will call you

She doesn't listen me
She doesn;t listen to me

The police is coming
The police are coming

Do you like a glass of wine?
Would you like a glass of wine?


He told that 
He told me that

I think yes  - I think so - I hope so 
I think no  -  I don't think so  - I hope not 

He didn't want that i would come - He didn't want me to come  (gelmeyimi)

I work here 10 years - I have worked here for 10 years (bitmemis davamedici zamandi have islenir)

I feel myself good -  I feel good 

I made something bad - I did something bad

He was so bad man - He was such a bad man

He isn't good in ... - He isn't good at ....

I can't to explain - I can't explain

He has been in Paris - He has been to Paris 

He gave me 20$ . And i spend them on ice cream 
He gave me 20$ . And i spend it  on ice cream 
(ingilis dilinde pul bir milyon dollar da olsa cemde deyil !! )

on the one side - on the one hand 

advices/knowledges/researches - advice/knowledge/research  (sayilmayah isimlerdi cem ola bilmez!)

The most part of .... - Most part of the class ....  The majority of  class .....


He / she don't - He /she doesn't 

6 millions , 4 handreds6 million , 4 handred

I already have done my homework - I have already(just, yet, never ve.s) done my homework

He is not so fast as other drivers - He is not as fast as other drivers

I am agree ,  I am not agree
I agree ,  I dont agree 

I have made the homework - I have done the homework 

I look forward to hear from you - I look forward to hearing from you

I never see this film - I have never seen this film

I can't speek Chinese . So can i  . Neither can i

Yetserday  i must go to workYetserday  i had to go to work

I called(rang , phoned) to him last night - I called(rang , phoned) " "  him last night 

If /When  I will got to london , I will visit the tower -  If  I got to london , I will visit the tower 

He liked a girl which was nurse - He liked a girl who was nurse

He was staying near the window - He was standing near the window 

Jane told about it to steve - Jane told steve about it ( told + sexs )

You have not to work on sunday - You dont have to work on sunday  (have to inkari not ile olmaz)

He didn't want nobody to see it - He didn't want anybody to see it

He put off his hat - He take off his hat 

Tomorrow will come my friend - Tomorrow  my friend will come 


I didn't use skype for a long time - I haven't used skype for a long time 

I thought that i will come on saturday - I thought that i would come on saturday

more bigger/better/worse - bigger/better/worse

The film was quite bored The film was quite boring

I didn't read this novel - I havn't read this novel

I have two variant - I have two versio/choices/options 

She suggested me to go to the cinema - She suggested that we go to the cinema

I became to hit it - I started to hit it (become+noun olamalidi) 

He will be in hospital during 3 days - He will be in hospital for 3 days

How to say "Salam" in english? - How do I say "Salam" in english ?

He spent 3 hours to drive to there-  He spent 3 hours to getting  there

At 3 o'clock we didnt sleepAt 3 o'clock we werent sleeping 


He spends much time preparing for exams - 
He spends a lot of time preparing for exams

much - inkar ve sual cumlelerinde !

I hoped that she didn't tell anybody -
I hoped that she wouldnt tell anybody

Will you come to my party ? - Exactly ! Definitely

If i would win the latary , I would buy a car - If i  won the latary , I would buy a car

We have very little employers - We have very few employers

little - sayilmayanlarla  few- sayilanlarla

I must stop doing the same mistakes - I must stop making the same mistakes

He has big experience in this industry - He has lots of experience in this industry

I prepared to my exams - I prepared for my exams

Today morning i turned up late - Today ths morning i turned up late

When I sat in the cafe he called me - When I was sitting in the cafe he called me

He presented himself as Resul - He introduced himself as Resul

He told me that she wasnt at home beacuse she went to the shop -
He told me that she wasnt at home beacuse she had gone to the shop

I did it by my own - I did it on my own - I did it by myself 

I go to excursion - I go on excursion ( tura cixmaq , kesursyaya getmek)

I said about my propmotion - I spoke to him about my propmotion

He was grown up in a good family - He was brought up in a good family

In the beginning/end/start of the war - At the beginning/end/start of the  war

He went to home - He went home

He asked me what was he wearing - He asked me what  he was wearing

Lots of countries , as Germany, France - Lots of countries , such/like as Germany, France

We arrived to the house - We arrived at the house

I very like ... - I really like .... 

We hadn't internet - We didn't have internet 

I will take my book - I will get my book 







































1) it's depend - it depends   it  depends of - it depends on


2) i took a coffee ... - i had a coffee    i take dinner - i have dinner


3)I use it for .... - I use it to ....I need glasses for read- i need glasses to read4 ways for improving english- 4 ways to improving englishshe run for catch the bus- she run to catch the bus


4)I am exciting about that- i am excited about that
he is interesting in music- he is interested in music
i feel so boring- i feel so bored


5) is good - it's goodis easy -it's easy




this music is more batter than - this music is batter than

Resul come back in Azerbaijan- Resul come back to Azerbaijan

I'am agree - I agree

The people entered into the movie hall
The people entered the movie hall

He teachs very well , isn;t it ?he teaches very well, doesn;t she ?
you are hiding something , isn;t it ?you are hiding something , aren't you ?
i cut my hair yesterdaygot my hair cut yeterday
i love listening music-i love listening to music
What's the time in your watch?What's the time by your watch?
Resul and all are coming hereResul and the others are coming here
The climate of Azerbaijan hotter than SwitcherlandThe climate of Azerbaijan  hotter than that of Switcherand
She is married with a doctor- She is married to a doctor
Every Students like the teacher
Every student like the teacher
Where i can find a bank?Where can i find a bank?
When i will arrive , i will call youWhen i arrive , i will call you
She doesn't listen meShe doesn;t listen to me
The police is comingThe police are coming
Do you like a glass of wine?Would you like a glass of wine?i am working in a bank since 8 month-i have been work ina bank since 8 month
one of my friend is an architect- one of my friends ia an architect
i am thinking - i am consderingwe are thinking- we are considering
she did'nt do nothing- she didn;t do anything
i am giving an exam next week-iam taking an exam next week
did you went to the party?- did you go to the party?





teleffuzde


a lot of - alo r ov   - e lot of

answer- eansve - ansver
love- löouv - lavv

asia- eyjiya -eyzia

at - öt - ət
bad- böəd - bəd

basic- beisik- beyzik

comfortable- komforobl- komforteybl

delete-dileit -deleyt

doing- duin-duyinq

don t- dount - dontt

for- foar- fo

rhome-houm- hom

hotel- houtel- hotel

hour-our-aver

house- hous-houz

leave- liv- lev

listen-lisan- lisen

money-mani -maney

mother- moder-mader

of- oavf-off

people-pipoal- pöpıl

sometimes-samtaymz-samtayms

somewhere-samver-samveyə

sope- suup- soup

talk- too l k-talk

this- tdis - diss

thousand-sauzsənd- souzənd

three-tsrii - srii

to- dtu- tu

Walk- vook- volk
was- voasz- voz

young- yanq- yaunq

curse - kours -  körs 

course - kurs - kours 

DUZGUN PREPOSITIONLAR 

accuse of guilty of

accustomed to independent of
afraid of indifferent to
aim at insist
angry with, at interested in
arrive at. in jealous of
ashamed of look at
believe in married to
boast of no doubt of or about
careful of, with, about pleased wit it
complain about prefer to
composed of proud of
conform to related ro
congratulate on repent of
consist of satisfied with
cure of similar to
depend on succeed in
deprive of superior to
die of sure of
different from surprised at, by
dressed' m suspect of
fail in tired of
full of translate into
good Ql warn of, about
guard against




Using the third person singular after can, must, etc.,
instead 6f the infinitive without to.
Don't say: Ian can speaks English very well.
/ Say: Ian can speak English very well.




Wrong sequence of tenses.
Don't say: Rachel asked me what I am doing.
/ Say: Rachel asked me what I was doing.



read -in kecmis zamani da read yazilir ama teleffuzu (red) olur 




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

INGILIS DILI BUTUN ZAMANLAR

İNGİLİS DİLİNDƏ ƏN ÇOX İSTİFADƏ OLUNAN 2600 CÜMLƏ QƏLİBLƏRİ VƏ 6000 SÖZ